Powered by The DiJulius Group
Become a CX Coach
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a CX Coach?
- Educates on the proven X Commandment methodology and CX Coaching Global tools
- Guides leadership teams in the creation of customized systems through facilitated workshops
- Coaches teams on the implementation and execution of systems
- Transforms the culture of companies
What resources and training will be given to CX Coaches to help them be successful?
- Online Portal: Information on the methodology, tools, resources, and training on running client session days.
- Coach Camp: Learn how to run your business. Topics covered will include: business operations, marketing, advertising, sourcing and closing leads, presentation skills.
- CX Coaching Global Community: Collaborative community of CX Coaches. Start your own business without being alone. Opportunities for networking with other coaches, sharing best practices, challenges, and collaborating with the CX Coaching community.
- The DiJulius Group team: Mentoring and support from The DiJulius Group
What is the difference between CX Coaching and The DiJulius Group consulting?
How will I find potential clients? Will The DiJulius Group provide leads to CX Coaches?
CX Coaches will find their own leads through networking, referrals, and marketing. The DiJulius Group will market CX Coaching and send referrals to CX Coaches, but CX Coaches should not rely on those referrals as their primary source of clients.
Do I have to create my own content?
Our CX Coaches will be licensed to use the proven framework, the X Commandment methodology, that has elevated the customer experience in companies like Starbucks, Chick-fil-A, The Ritz-Carlton, and Lexus just to name a few.